Northern Railway Jobs 2017
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 is inviting applicants from eligible candidates for Sports Quota. Interested candidates can apply online for 21 Northen Railway Vacancy 2017. Details of the eligibility criteria, application process, pay scale, selection process and others are mentioned here below. Kindly refer the following sections to know more about Northern Railway Job and apply on or before 21st December 2017. However, you can also know more @ rrcnr.org.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board
||Northern Railway, RRC
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
||21st December 2017
Northern Railway Vacancy 2017
||Name of Post
||No of Vacancy
||Athletic – Men
||Hockey – Men
||Cricket – Men
||Kabaddi – Men
||Basketball – Men
||Volleyball – Men
||Cricket – Women
||Hockey – Women
Eligibility Criteria for RRC NR Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who have completed 12th, ITI, Bachelor Degree + Sports Person or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 25 years
Refer the official notification for age relaxation details.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Rs.250/-
How to apply:
- Log on to NR careers page at official website www.rrcnr.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & read.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NR Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NR Recruitment 2017 application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.12.2017