Total No of Vacancies: 04 Vacancy
Other Qualification Details:12 TH Pass
1. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: 10+2 (with Physics & Moths) from a recognized Board/University.
2. TECHNICAL/LICENCE QUALIFICATIONS: Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India, Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India, IR Endorsement, Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India, Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India, Valid ELP, Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
3. EXPERIENCE: Pilot (P1) – Dornier DO 228 – Valid ATPL on Multiengine aircraft with minimum of 2000 hrs of flying experience. Pilot (P1) Beech Craft B350 proline- 21 – Valid ATPL on Multiengine aircraft with minimum of 2000 hrs of flying experience.
4. Monthly Hiring Charges: Negotiable monthly Package as per Industry standard starting from Rs 6.0 Lakhs which includes assured flying allowance of 40 hrs. GST component will be borne by AAI. CONTRACT PERIOD: Selected candidates will be appointed on a fixed term contract for a period of 3 (two) years, extendable for another 2 (two) year subject to satisfactory performance and on mutual consent.
Job Location : Across India
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who wish to apply are advised to log on to AAI Website: www.aai.aero, Download & fill in the Application Format and attach the following Documents. A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format. One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.).
2. One set of photocopies of Licenses/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook. Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India. Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India, Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India, IR Endorsement, Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India, Valid ELP, Valid Passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
3. The duly filled application along with above documents shall be submitted to the following address. The Executive Director (FIU) Flight Inspection Unit Airports Authority of India Safdarjung Airport New Delhi- 110003. Candidates, employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings, are required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of coming for Interview. AAI would be free to terminate the services of Pilot, in case he/she remains absent for more than 15 days beyond the entitled leave in a calendar year.
The Executive Director (FIU), Flight Inspection Unit, Airports Authority of India, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi- 110003
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 13/12/2017